Click on link to see a simple tutorial on how to “unclog your drain the envriomentaly friendly way“.
1. Use a rubber tool/strap to loosen aerator. The DRAIN-FX unit pictured in this tutorial comes with one, but other hydro-mechanical drainCLEANERS may not.
2. Remove aerator by unscrewing (clockwise if looking from above).
3. Remove the internal components from the aerator.
4. Insert the faucet coupler and rubber ring into aerator and tighten.
5. Insert pressure hose into drain.
6. Attach pressure hose to faucet coupler.
7. Maintain a firm grip on pressure hose and turn on both taps.
8. Move hose up and down in drain to blast away clog.
9. Once drain is clear, turn off water
10. Push down on plastic ring to detach hose from faucet coupler
11. Loosen aerator and remove faucet coupler
12. Replace internal parts and hand tighten aerator